IANDS is cooperating with a television production company on a possible TV series about near-death experiences and their impact on people's lives. The producers are a reputable company that has had a previous successful series. We are inviting experiencers to consider participating.
The producers are interested in the following types of experience:
- Transpersonal experiences not near death
- Shared near-death experiences
- Distressing near-death experiences
- Out-of-body experiences (without other elements of an NDE)
- Tunnel experiences
- Angel experiences
- Light beings experiences
- Light experiences (without other elements of an NDE)
- Life review experiences
- Meetings with dead relatives
- After-death communication
- Experiences of teenagers and young adults
If you have had an experience like any of these--especially if your life has been strongly affected by it--and would like to have it considered as the basis for an episode, please let IANDS know (see below).
A few cautions: This is a preliminary request for experiences, as there is no guarantee that the series will be picked up for broadcasting. Your willingness to participate does not ensure that your experience will be included, as we cannot guarantee that it will be selected. The producers, not IANDS, will select the accounts they wish to use. If your experience is selected, there is no guarantee that you will appear on camera.
We will review all experience accounts that come to the office. Someone will notify you if the TV producer wants to talk with you. Please DO NOT call the IANDS office to check on your status. If the producer wants to talk with you, you will be notified; if you do not receive a message that the producer wants to talk with you, the producer has selected other experiences.
We will post an announcement on the IANDS website when we know whether the series has been picked up for broadcasting.
Here's how to send your experience for consideration:
Send us an email or letter, including these four things:
- your name, address, phone number, and email address if you have one
- a full description of your experience and its impact on your life
- a statement that you agree to having your experience considered for a TV show
- a statement that you agree not to submit your experience to any other TV show unless it is not selected by these producers
We’ll let you know as soon as we hear what will be happening with this interesting project!