Audio MP3 set (51 Presentations).
IANDS member price $75.00, nonmember price $95.00
List of Speakers and Abstracts
- Th01 - BruceGreyson - The Past, Present and Future of Near-Death Studies
- Th02 - JanHolden & Lee Kinsey - Facilitating or Blocking the Passage: Healthcare Professionals’ Responses to NDE Disclosure
- Th04 - Archit Goel - Understanding NDE and Consciousness via Non-Intuitive Experimentally-Verifiable Phenomenon
- Th05 - JanHolden & Ryan Foster - NDE as Passage into Spontaneous Mediumship Experiences
- Th06 - Katherine James-Klemstein & Carla Wills-Brandon - Panel: The Dying Process: Departing Visions and Soul Withdrawal
- Th07 - John Alexander - Spiritual Transformation: A Global Perspective
- Th08 - Melinda Goodwin & Judith Mandalise - Panel: NDEs as Nurses’ Rites of Passage
- Th09 - Sahar Loseu & Jan Holden - Thinking Right about Passage Tunnels in NDEs: A Case Study
- Th10 - Kate Steadman, Chris Carson & LizDale - Panel: NDEs as Rites of Passage in Two Disparate Populations: Parallels and Differences
- Th11 - Roberta Moore, Sahar Loseu & Jan Holden - Near-Death Experiences and Suicide Prevention
- Th12 - Natasha Tassell-Matamua & Bo Billups - NDE as Passage to Transformation for Non-Experiencers
- Th13 - Nancy Evans Bush - Scary Rites of Passage: Accepting distressing NDEs as spiritual experience
- Th14 - Alan Hugenot - The New Science of Death: Proof of the Afterlife
- Th15 - Erica McKenzie - A Near-Death Experience – the Aftereffects: How Do I Walk the Talk?
- Th16 - Neil Helm - Did Edgar Cayce have an NDE?
- Th17 - Robert & Suzanne Mays - The Importance of Veridical Perceptions and Veridical Information in NDEs
- Th18 - Sarah Blalock & John McDonagh - NDEs in Psychotherapy and Psychotherapist Education
- Th19 - Ali Ghasemiannejad - Iranian Shiite Muslim Near-Death Experiences: Features and Aftereffects with Case Narratives
- Fr01 - Suzanne Giesemann - The Preponderance of the Evidence
- Fr02 - Bruce Greyson, Elaine Drysdale & Rebecca Valla - Psychiatrist Panel
- Fr03 - Diane Corcoran & Debbie James - NDE 101: Introduction to Near-Death Experiences
- Fr04a - John Atwood - Evolution of Life Perspectives Resulting From an NDE
- Fr04b - Pat Johnson - What Dying Teaches Us About Living
- Fr05 - Ben Smith - How Emerging Technology will Propel the Acceptance of an Afterlife
- Fr06 - Graham & Shannon Maxey - From Supernatural to Natural: The Passage From Doubt to Acceptance of the Extraordinary Features of the Ordinary World
- Fr07 - Krista Gorman - The Hero’s Journey: NDEs as Rites of Passage
- Fr08 - Deirdre Dewitt-Maltby - Been There, Done That, Got the T-Shirt…NOW What?
- Fr09 - Linda Anderson - Animals and the Afterlife
- Fr10 - Bob Good - To found and fund an endowment for the Science of Reincarnation
- Fr11 - Thomas Abraham - From Chakras to Vehicles: The Evolution of Consciousness Via the Body
- Fr12 - Eben Alexander & Karen Newell - Sacred Acoustics Workshop
- Sa01 - Anita Moorjani - The Gift of Life
- Sa02 - Diane Corcoran & Michael Bongart - NDEs and Military Issues
- Sa03 - Matthew DeBow - The Emerging Spiritual Language used reporting Transformative Events frames groundwork of common understanding alternate realities
- Sa04 - Ali Ghasemiannejad - The Elements of Near-Death Experiences in the Quran
- Sa05 - PMH Atwater - Markers: How to recognize very young children who may have had a near-death experience
- Sa06 - Silvia Guersenvaig - Benefits of After-Death Communication for deeper understanding of life and the spirit
- Sa07 - Chris Devlin - Evolving Rites of Passage: the gift that keeps on giving
- Sa08 - Linda Truax - Texas Near-Death Experiencer Panel
- Sa09 - Thomas Tegtmeyer - Walking Her Talk: The legacy of Margaret Ann Richardson Kean’s documented Rites of Passage (“Natural Process of Brain Efficiency, Parts 1 and 2″ NDE process)
- Sa11 - Scarlett & David Schwartz - The Transformative Power of Love in a Shared Near Death Experience: Enhanced Healing Abilities Following a Shared NDE
- Sa12 - Scott Olsen - NDEs, Transformation and the Gospel of Thomas
- Sa13 - Brian Sackett - Shared Death and Near Death-Like Experiences as Transformative Passages
- Sa14 - Ann Barham - Workshop: Virtual NDE for Everyone: Accessing Heaven through Past Life Therapy
- Su01 - Eben Alexander - Near-Death Experience: A Passage to Spiritual Awakening
- Su02 - Bob Deschner & Dottie Goodsun - Vet TRIIP – Veteran PTSD Therapy Program
- Su03 - Lewis Griggs & Tibor Putnoki - NDE Panel: The Gifts from two Near Deaths: One in the Light & One in Recovery / ‘Nine minutes – My path to the Light’
- Su04 - Gary Wimmer - Near-death Experience and Psychic Ability
- Su05 - Anne Archer Butcher - The Transformative Wisdom–and How We Can Access It Daily
- Su06 - Roy Hill - Psychology and The Near Death Experience: Passages in Time
- Su07 - Barbara Altman - After-Death Communications: ADC’s and life transitions
If you are not a member of IANDS, you can join and save $20.
Click here for membership details.
Note: Member and quantity discounts will be calculated at checkout.
For brand new members, discounts will be calculated by the IANDS office when your order is processed.