An Online Educational Course
Information about Continuing Education Credits
At the present time, continuing education credit is available through the University of North Texas for the following healthcare professionals:
- Board Certified Chaplains
- North Dakota Nurses
- Texas Licensed Professional Counselors
- Texas Licensed Social Workers
- Texas Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Texas Licensed Psychologists
- Texas Nurses
Within a few months, we expect to have CEU credits available nationwide for a range of additional mental health and other health care professionals. If you want to be notified automatically when CEUs become available nationwide for health care professionals in addition to those listed above, please add your name to the free IANDS News e-mail list. You can also check back at this site at any time.
To earn 1.5 CEUs now (.15 for TX social workers), follow these steps:
- Take the course (see link below).
- Register and pay the $30 CEU fee.
- Upon registering, you will immediately receive an e-mailed receipt and link to a quiz.
- Take the quiz. You must score 80% correct or higher to receive the CEUs. You will have two opportunities to score at least 80% correct.
- Within 48 hours of completing the quiz, you will receive notice that you either
b. Did not pass the quiz.
To take this course and register for 1.5 CEU credits now (.15 for social workers), please enter your name and e-mail address. Then click on the "Go to Course" button.