Journal of Near-Death Studies
Vol 6, No 1, Fall 1987
- Adjustment and the Near-Death Experience: A Conceptual and Therapeutic Model by Bette Furn
- Response to "Adjustment and the Near-Death Experience" by Kimberly Clark
- Review of Bette Furn's "Adjustment and the Near-Death Experience" by
- Comments on Bette Furn's "Adjustment and the Near-Death Experience" by Joseph Geraci
- A Counseling Approach to Assist Near-Death Experiencers: A Response to Bette Furn's Paper by Judith Miller
- Cross-Cultural Counseling and the Near-Death Experiences: Some Elaborations by Bette Furn
- Clinical Approaches to the Near-Death Experiencer by Bruce Greyson and Barbara Harris
- Out-of-Body Experiences in the Blind by Harvey Irwin
- Book Review: Flight of the Mind by H.J. Irwin; reviewed by Carlos S. Alvarado
Vol 6, No 2, Winter 1987
- Electronagnetic Radiation and the Afterlife by Janusz Slawinski, Sc.D.
- Remarks on Janusz Slawinski's Paper by Michael Grosso, Ph.D.
- Comments on Slawinski's Paper by Keith Harary, Ph.D.
- Fields Within Fields, Questions Within Questions: A Comment on "Electromagnetic Radiation and the Afterlife" by Stanley Krippner, Ph.D.
- Comments on Dr. J. Slawinski's Paper by Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D.
- Comments on "Electromagnetic Radiation and the Afterlife" by Evan Harris Walker, Ph.D.
- Comments on "Electromagnetic Radiation and the Afterlife" by Cyril W. Smith, Ph.D.
- When Science is Nonscientific by Stephen E. Braude, Ph.D.
- Comments on "Electromagnetic Radiation and the Afterlife" by Steven M. Rosen, Ph.D.
- The Use of Physics in Answering Metaphysical Questions by Hoyt Edge, Ph.D.
- Response to Commentaries on "Electromagnetic Radiation and the Afterlife" by Janusz Slawinski, Sc.D.
Vol. 6 No. 3, Spring 1988
- Guest Editorial: Paradise is Paradise: Reflections on
Psychedelic Drugs, Mystical Experience and the Near-Death
Experience by Kenneth Ring, Ph.D.
- Helping at the Edges of Life: Perspectives of a
Psychedelic Therapist by Richard Yensen, Ph.D.
- Near-Death Experiences and Self-Transformation by
John Pennachio, Ph.D.
- The Incidence of Out-Of-Body Experiences in Hospitalized
Patients by Melodie Olson, R.N., Ph.D.
- An Israeli Account of a Near-Death Experience: A Case
Study of Cultural Dissonance by Henry Abramovitch,
Vol. 6 No. 4, Summer 1988
- Editor's Foreword: Bruce Greyson, M.D.
- Guest Editorial: Science, Spirit, and the Soul by
Arthur M. Young.
- Development of the Near-Death Phenomena Knowledge and
Attitudes Questionnaire by Nina R. Thornburg, R.N.,
- A Comparison of UFO and Near-Death Experiences as
Vehicles for the Evolution of Human Consciousness by
Lorraine Davis, M.A.
- Book Review: Otherworld Journeys: Accounts of Near-Death
Experience in Medieval and Modern Times by Carol
- Letter to the Editor: David M. Johnson
- Index to Volume 6, 1987-88.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 22 March 2007 )