Absolutely free with a Supporting or higher IANDS membership—the world’s strongest NDE search tool!
Index to the Periodical Literature
1877 through 2005
The NDE Index is an invaluable tool for finding almost every article
about NDEs published in English between 1877 and 2005. The Index does
not contain the actual text of the articles, but tells what has been
written and where to find it. We will soon be making many of the
articles available on this website, and other reprints can be obtained
from libraries and the publishers.
- Complete search information for nearly 900 articles (author, title, year of publication, journal title, issue number, page numbers): a thorough listing and topics analysis of scholarly articles—and many popular articles—from the first 128 years of the field of near-death studies, with search function by author, keyword, or year
- Abstracts (article summaries) for scholarly journal articles where available
- Categorization of articles by 135 NDE-related topics
- Under each individual citation, a listing of the NDE-related topics addressed in the article. View a sample
- In a second listing under each topic, a listing of all articles that address that topic View a sample
- In a third listing, citations of all articles by a given author (sole or co-author). View a sample
- Periodic updates
Years in the making, this Index is available as a free benefit to members of IANDS at the Supporting, Professional, and higher membership levels. If you are not an IANDS member, Click here for details about how you can have access to this powerful search tool.
If you are already an IANDS member at the Supporting membership level or above, please log in below to access the NDE Research Index. If you do not know your user name, or want to upgrade your membership level to access the Index, please contact the IANDS office.
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 07 January 2009 )