Below are some tips that should help you if you are having problems gaining access to the Members Only section of the IANDS website.
- If you do not know your username, please contact the IANDS office. Please request that the office send your username to you.
- If you know your username but not your password, click on the "Lost Password" link on the member login page. Fill in your username and e-mail address to receive an automatic e-mail response with your password.
- The login page may not work with some older internet browsers. We support the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer version 7 or higher,
- Mozilla Firefox version 3, or
- Apple Safari version 3
- Other browsers may work, but we are unable to support them at this time. You can usually check your version by going to the "Help" tab on top of the screen and clicking on the "About..." menu item. If you have a browser that is older than these versions please upgrade it - doing so is free - by going to the browser's website, for example, the website for Microsoft (www.microsoft.com) if you use Internet Explorer.
If you continue to have problems, please contact the IANDS office for assistance.
Last Updated ( Monday, 24 January 2011 00:53 )