An Online Educational Course
Information about Continuing Education Credits
At the present time, continuing education credit is available through the University of North Texas for the following healthcare professionals:
- Board Certified Chaplains
- National Certified Counselors
- North Dakota Nurses
- Texas Licensed Professional Counselors
- Texas Licensed Social Workers
- Texas Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Texas Licensed Psychologists
- Texas Nurses
Within a few months, we expect to have CEU credits available nationwide for a range of additional mental health and other health care professionals. If you want to be notified automatically when CEUs become available nationwide for health care professionals in addition to those listed above, please add your name to the free IANDS News e-mail list. You can also check back at this site at any time.
To earn 1.5 CEUs now (.15 for TX social workers), follow these steps:
- Take the course (see link below).
- Register and pay the $30 CEU fee.
- Upon registering, you will immediately receive an e-mailed receipt and link to a quiz.
- Take the quiz. You must score 80% correct or higher to receive the CEUs. You will have two opportunities to score at least 80% correct.
- Within 48 hours of completing the quiz, you will receive notice that you either
a. Passed the quiz, in which case your CEU certificate will be attached to the email as a PDF document, or
b. Did not pass the quiz.
1) If this was your first try, you will receive a URL link to another version of the quiz.
2) If this was your second try, you will receive information about the option to pay the fee again for two additional opportunities to meet the 80% correct criterion for CEU credit.
To take this course and register for 1.5 CEU credits now (.15 for social workers), please enter your name and e-mail address and copy the word you see in the box underneath. Then click on the "Go to Course" button.
Last Updated ( Saturday, 13 July 2013 17:51 )